Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hey...This is a private residence...man.

Not having your own car when living in Upstate New York (I mean north of Albany, not Westchester) is almost like being in prison.  I find myself spending more and more time in my pajamas, slowly atrophying into a Jack Torrance/The Dude hybrid (minus the sweet jelly sandals and the white russians, and the whole freezing to death in a maze thing).  The winter is killing me.  If it were sunny and warm I'd at least attempt to ride my bike, even though I'm sort of chicken about it and worry about getting hit by a car.  Post-grad life blows.  Ugh.  I hate being in whiney bitch mode.  I need an adventure.  And some sunshine.  My favorite scene from "The Big Lebowski" is below.  If I can't have sunshine, or a puppy, I'm taking Jeff Bridges in a bathtub.



No comments:

Post a Comment